Our music studio in Salem, NH is accepting new students, ages four (4) and up for drum lessons. Lessons are available for the beginner, intermediate and advanced drummist. Five (5) drum teachers have been carefully selected and certified to provide quality instruction.
Coverage area for drum lessons in NH and MA: Salem, NH / Windham, NH / Atkinson, NH / Pelham, NH / Hampstead, NH / Londonderry, NH / Derry, NH / Methuen, MA / Lawrence, MA / N. Andover, MA / Andover, MA
Why Choose Us for Your Drum Lessons?
- Drum teachers have experience and excellent track records
- Coordinators assist in matching up students with teachers
- Monitored studios for the safety of all
- Lesson methods used and approved nationally
- Music theory taught to help students understand music better
- Learn proper wrist, hand, and finger technique
- Learn to read music with time tested methods
- Group classes available on various music subjects
- The option to play in bands, recitals and concerts
- Professional recording available at discounted rates
- Drum sets available to rent or purchase with interest free payment plans
Rates for Drum Lessons
Plans include four (4) private lessons each month.
Average auto pay rates advertised. Actual rates may vary depending on teacher.
Meet The Drum Teachers