Our music studio in Salem, NH is accepting new students, ages eight (8) and up for bass lessons. Lessons are available for the beginner, intermediate and advanced bassist. three (3) bass teachers have been carefully selected and certified to provide quality instruction.
Coverage area for bass lessons in NH and MA: Salem, NH / Windham, NH / Atkinson, NH / Pelham, NH / Hampstead, NH / Londonderry, NH / Derry, NH / Methuen, MA / Lawrence, MA / N. Andover, MA / Andover, MA
Why Choose Us for Bass Lessons?
- We make learning the bass fun
- Bass teachers have experience and excellent track records
- Coordinators assist in matching up students with teachers
- Monitored studios for the saftey of all
- Bass lesson methods used and approved nationally
- Music theory taught to allow students to understand music better
- Learn proper wrist, hand, and finger technique
- Learn to read music with time tested methods
- Learn to create music from an idea to a polished finished piece
- Group classes available on various music subjects
- The option to play in recitals and concerts
- Professional recording available at discounted rates
- Basses available to rent or purchase with interest free payment plans
Rates for Bass Lessons
Plans include four (4) private lessons each month. *5th lesson free when applicable
Weekly 30 min. lessons ..... $110 per/mo. - Most Popular
Weekly 45 min. lessons ..... $165 per/mo.
Weekly 60 min. lessons ..... $220 per/mo.
Average auto pay rates advertised. Actual rates may vary depending on teacher.
*5th lesson free when applicable: Months with five (5) weeks will at times change the amount of lessons you receive. Most of our teachers give the 5th one for free. Ask for participating teachers.
Meet The Bass Teachers