Visit us in SALES TAX FREE Salem, NH to hear about Dealer Incentives, Rebates and Special Financing Options!
The K-500 Aures delivers one of the finest upright piano playing experience in the market today through its blend of award-winning craftsmanship and ground-breaking technology. Identical to the K-500 K Series professional upright piano, the new K-500 Aures features sound and operation technology found on Kawai’s flagship digital instruments, including a modern LCD touchscreen display and the new Kawai Hybrid Soundboard amplification system.
Kawai K-500 Aures Hybrid Upright Piano
Blending award-winning craftsmanship and advanced technology, The K-500 Aures Hybrid delivers the finest in acoustic and digital piano performance. The Aures originates from Kawai’s award-winning K Series Professional upright line of pianos offering many of its top-of-the-line features, including Kawai’s Millennium III upright action, considered the world’s finest upright piano action.
As a premiere digital piano, the Aures comes equipped with a Kawai’s latest and most advanced digital and sound technology, with the addition of the newly developed Aures Hybrid soundboard technology.
Developed in collaboration with Onkyo, Japan’s leading premiere audio manufacturer, the soundboard technology incorporates newly-designed high performance transducer components that allow the K-500 Aures to deliver digital audio through its premium solid spruce soundboard resulting in a rich, powerful, and expansive sound.
- 51″ K-500 professional upright piano
- NEOTEX™ key surfaces
- Hybrid sound board amplification system featuring 4 high-end performance transducers powered by Onkyo SK-EX rendering
- Piano sound engine with multi-channel sampling
- Modern 5” LCD touchscreen display
- Integrated Bluetooth MIDI and audio wireless technology
- Flexible Virtual Technician function with 19 adjustable parameters
- MP3/WAV/SMF playback, record and overdub to USB
- 256 polyphony
Every New Kawai K-500 Aures is covered by a Ten (10) Year Fully Transferable Warranty on Acoustic Piano Components and Five (5) Years Parts and Labor on Electronic Components. This warranty is the seal of Kawai's craftsmanship—and the assurance of your satisfaction for many years to come.
- Kawai K-500 Aures
- Height Adjustable Bench
- Kawai SH-9 Headphones
- Power Cable
- Ten (10) Year Fully Transferable Warranty on Acoustic Piano Components and Five (5) Years Parts and Labor on Electronic Components
- Two (2) Tunings (1 during prep in shop and 1 in home)
- LP's Exclusive Trade Up Program